Where do we go from here?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Makin' A List, Checkin' It Twice

In the deeply unlikely event that anyone is looking for the piece I posted on Tuesday: "Turn Turn Turn, A Shrove Tuesday Meditation" just to let you know, I moved it to a private blog.  It seemed, on consideration, a little too personal for public consumption.

I am currently doing a little housekeeping on this blog, it was beginning to feel extremely cluttered and messy.  So I am moving all those link lists on the sidebar to their own separate pages, which will show up in the PAGES section, to be found, for now anyway, at the top of the Home page under the Moon Phases widget. I just discovered this feature, and think I will be happier with collecting my links this way. Those link lists grow ever longer, and doing this will make whatever I leave on the sidebar much more visible.  Let me know what you think.

No comments: