Where do we go from here?

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Postponing The Final Answer

I've been working on Robin's third question, What do you consider to be the big question or conundrum of your life? for several days now.  I'm off on a three week trip for several family events on the east coast, and this question has done what perhaps it was meant to do - made me start deeply thinking about a lot of things in my life up to this point - where I've been, where I am now, where I can possibly go from here.  I am saving what I've written so far in a separate post which I may eventually publish, or it may turn out to be too personal to want to put it out there in public.  In any case, I don't have time right now.  I will be thinking on this as I visit my nephew in jail, attend my niece's wedding, camp with another niece and her two little girls in North Truro, see my remaining siblings, all my nieces and nephews as well as great nieces and nephews, and in general have family immersion therapy.  The answer I am working on to this question has everything to do with family and home, so it will be most interesting to see what comes up over the next three weeks.

I think, Robin, you may be as good a pastoral counselor as I imagined you might be - to get me thinking like this by your virtual questioning - what would you be able to do in person?

No comments: